Excuse Our Construction.
Please Check Back With Us Soon!
EMBEDDED GAGE COMPUTER
Marposs packs an amazing amount of innovation and advanced technology into a compact and light device with a 8.4-inch LCD display, with an ARM™ chip for blazing fast performance. Merlin™ utilizes the Microsoft® operating system, Windows® Embedded Compact 7 which allows the complete support of serial devices communicating by Virtual COM Port technologies.
Merlin™ has defined an entirely new generation of Gauge Computers, based on the concept of the ease-of-use, specifically designed for simple measuring applications in the shop floor environment and basic statistical analysis. This update raises the bar far above the competition, thus making Merlin™ the recognized market leader.
The new powerful ARM™ chip features unsurpassed performance, a responsive user interface and stunning graphics over the display with integrated touch-screen. Its embedded architecture permits to avoid the use of wear & tear parts like fans or rotating media, therefore Merlin™ comes across as a robust, reliable, maintenance free system.
Merlin™ features an entirely new design of the rear panel to assure a better cables connections, while maintaining the same 8.4-inch LCD screen, with an integrated touch-screen, on the front. Merlin™ is capable of collecting data acquired by several external measurement devices, made by Marposs or third-parties. The multiple measurements are easy to read by a numeric digital graphic layout. The integrated touch-screen, permits programming operations without any external input device.
Merlin™ offers innovative software features capable of acquiring data from cabled and wireless measurement devices and it provides a basic statistical control software (SPC). Any data could be stored, in CSV or DFQ format, locally or exported to an external USB stick or through a LAN network. Merlin™ features cutting-edge technologies such as a powerful embedded memory with the chance of connecting an additional SD card. Merlin™ offers an easy-to-use user interface supporting both multi-language and multi-user management.
STATISTICAL PROCESS CONTROL
- Sensors connectable via USB, RS232 or Bluetooth® wireless technology.
- Data collection from Marposs Easy Box™, Digi Crown™, M1 Wave™, iWave™, M2 Wave™, Quick Digit™ and third-party serial devices.
- Measurement capability up to 16 characteristics.
- Multiple measurement display with numeric and graphical layout.
- Acquisition command through external signal (footswitch, push buttons) or touch-screen.
CONFIGURATION AND PROGRAMMING
- Statistical Analysis with graphic display (Histogram, Control Charts, Value Chart...) and numeric summary (Cp, Cpk, Spread, Average...).
- Data segregation (by machine, product batch, analysis purposes).
- Part counters.
- Local data storage on internal memory and/or removable USB memory devices.
- Remote data storage through Ethernet LAN.
- Data storage format: .DFQ (Q-DAS® qs-STAT®), .CSV (Microsoft® Excel Comma Separated Values) and Sesame.
- Multi-language support for European and Asian languages: English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech and Turkish. Other language versions available upon request.
- Programming interface designed to be used with touch-screen.
- Password protected multi-user management.
|Processor||ARM9™ - 1GHz|
|Storage Media||eMMC 2-4GB + optional SD card (up to 32GB removable)|
|Touch Screen||4 wire analog resistive|
|LCD display type||8,4" color TFT SVGA|
|Ethernet Ports||1 x Ethernet 10/100Mbps / RJ45|
|USB port||4 host 2.0 + 1 device|
|Serial port||1xRS232 / DB-SUB9|
|Power supply||M12 connector|
|Mounting solutions and options|
|Power supply||24Vdc AC/DC adapter|
|Case||Robust Industrial Grade|
|Protection||IP65 (front panel)|
|Dimensions (LxHxD)||230x185x45 mm (9" x 7" x 1.8")|
The Gauge Shop - "Your Source For Gauge Sales & Service"
407 Grove Street Loudon, Tennessee 37774
We Are Pleased
To Partner With